Shaolin kung fu complete training
Here is a complete Shaolin training manual with a lot of valuable techniques and information. The contents are:
- A few words about Bodhidharma and Zen.
- Presentation of Master Shi De Cheng.
- Highlights of Shaolin meditation.
- 18 basic techniques of Shaolin Kungfu with a detailed demonstration of the scheme (sliced) and paired explanations of each movement.
- Shaolin Xiao Hong Quan form, the most basic form in Shaolin kung fu.
- Exercises Ba Duan Jin.
- Applications of the mentioned 18 basic exercises in actual combat.
- 3 unarmed forms (da hong quan, lian huan quan, tong bei quan- in fast and slow motions.
- Exercises Yi Jin Jing.
- 5 forms with weapon (straight sword, Damo, mei hua sword, spear, staff, nine-section chain whip) - fast and slow.
- 4 imitative forms of animals (eagle, leopard, praying mantis, monkey) -fast and slow.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 14 March 2012 17:17)